OFFSHORE LIFTING THAT WITHSTANDS THE HARSHEST OF ENVIRONMENTS
Delivering total reliability through innovative engineering and advanced technologies
Granada Material Handling are one of the UK’s leading suppliers and installers of offshore foundation davits, hoists and related equipment.
Our offshore services combine high-performance, high-specification engineering with our exclusive DATAHUB lifting equipment management software. This twin approach ensures that all aspects of our lifting solutions meet the most stringent standards. Safety, efficiency and reliability underpin everything we do.
All of our materials and components are sourced only from world-class suppliers, are fully certified for offshore use and conform to all relevant standards. In addition, our specialist offshore engineers all have the following accreditations.
- OPITO approved basic offshore safety
- Rope access
- Induction and emergency training
- Offshore medical certificates
- Confined space entry and traverse training
- ATS-WH working at heights
- First aid certification
- Offshore profile listed
They are also LEEA trained and certified to inspect the following, both on transition piece and WTG
- Vertical fall arrest systems
- Any anchor points
- Specialist equipment (such as cranes, davits, hoists, runways and winches)
- PSSR – pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Fire extinguishers
- Elevators and lifts
- First aid kits
- Ration supplies
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Eye wash stations
All areas of the UK are covered with hoist testing and certification to ensure compliance with current LOLER legislation. In addition, we provide a rigorous wind turbine and foundation inspection, certification and maintenance regime to reduce the risk down time.