ELECTRIC CHAIN HOISTS
The optimum solution for the latest wind turbines
Lifting capability up to 1,000 kg
With their ﬂexibility, power and compactness, our ultra-robust SK electric chain hoists from SWF Krantechnik are ideal for use on wind energy turbines.
The hoists have a standard lifting height of up to 140 metres. Lifting speeds are high and overload protection from a safety clutch guarantees safe and efﬁcient operation.
Features include a chain bag especially developed for applications needing particularly long chains and a transmission system tested exhaustively for longevity. Custom designs are also possible for special ﬁelds of operation.
Well over a thousand SK chain hoists in use worldwide underline their reliability, economically-efficient operation and overall engineering excellence.
- Two lifting speeds
- Thermal protection for hoist motor
- Operating voltage 400V/3ph/50Hz
- Control voltage 48V
- Protection rating IP55
- Control cable 3m
- Emergency stop button on control pendant
- Upper and lower hoisting limit switch
- Galvanised lifting chain, strength class T
- Push travel trolley with locking brake
- Electric motor trolley
- Thermal protection for travel motor
- Radio remote control
- Special suspensions
- Insulation for tropics
- Special voltages from 230V to 690V in 50Hz or 60Hz, 3ph
- Hook suspension
- Jib cranes and crane systems