3D CAD Design
We have a complete in-house design facility that puts at your disposal a wide range of the latest technologies.
- A drawing office with 4 seats using the latest Autodesk 2D drafting and 3D modeling products. We have yearly subscriptions ensuring that we use the latest CAD technologies available.
- 4 seats of the latest structural steel analysis software. Again, we have a subscription with our provider to ensure we use the latest versions containing the latest British and European manufacturing standards.
- Our software enables us to import native 2D and 3D file formats so we can integrate your products or environment into our design solutions.
- Printing is via our HP Designjet T1100 plotter. This plotter allows us to print photo quality A0 prints for either high quality drawings or large scale visualizations to help us communicate our solutions with you.
- We can convert your old 2D drawings into 3D models and animated presentations
All our design engineers are fully trained on all our software ensuring they deliver the best solutions. They have access to e-mail and the internet for file transfer, and we can access FTP sites directly from our server if required, for better communication with you.
Remember, we can act on your behalf, give your company’s proposals the professional edge without the cost of a complete design house.
So whether you need a drawing printing or complete design and manufacture drawing – talk to Granada.